Join me for a weekly creative session entirely in the great outdoors.
- Starting Friday 29th January, 10am to 12 noon. $25 per session, drop in. The sessions will run weekly during the school term. Last session will be Friday 8th April.
- Each week will be at a new location on the lovely Gerringong, Kiama, Gerroa coastline. The aim is to go for a ramble and over the course of 2 hours to find somewhere inspiring to work and something(s) to be creative with. This is not a formal art class. But you will be creatively challenged! You will be welcome to work on your own or collectively. The only rule is that the piece must be left at the end to return to nature, or to the bin if manmade materials have been used. Making a Photographic record will be encouraged.
- No experience necessary, suitable for adults, all welcome. I only ask that you be open to the idea of working with others on occasion.
- While I aim to explore some interesting and off the beaten track parts of our coastline I am also happy to tailor the location to meet the ability of the group. If you have mobility challenges please let me know and I will work out how to accommodate your needs.
- The group size is limited to 10 and pre-registration of your interest via the form the below is required to receive a text with the weekly meeting point. Due to the location and concentration required by participants, these sessions won't be suitable for young children, sorry. I can let you know when I am running free family workshops.